So, presenting below my first creations...
* I wrote this one with one truth we know , but still find it difficult to face it, that "death is inevitable"....
Sailed far off the shore, lost with the winds;
With the cold black water trying to absorb be in,
Was trying, crying, panting, dying;
But fall silent knowing I'm alone.
All of a sudden a shiver runs down my spine,
Realizing that it's no use trying;
My heart and soul say me that coldness had engulfed me
not now but long ago.
But fall silent knowing I'm alone.
All of a sudden a shiver runs down my spine,
Realizing that it's no use trying;
My heart and soul say me that coldness had engulfed me
not now but long ago.
*The idea was loneliness.
Strolling down I watch the night flower;
It silently blooms aware that it be unseen;
It's probably waiting for someone,
To say that you are not the only one lonely.* How the words like an arrow, once shot can never be taken back...
Standing under the starry bed,
With tears dwelling I regret having said;
All those words now make me lame.
All those words now make me lame.
Please forgive me! Please, it's all that I scream;
But my voice falls on deaf ears; Is it too late for penance?
Now no one's near and no one's dear.
* Before starting this one I want you to please excuse the language. I had to somehow prove the point strong.
* For her life was just a bag of priorities and duties;
Never gave a damn 'bout lookin' like the hottest beauty.
Each day faced bitches mocking her,
* Before starting this one I want you to please excuse the language. I had to somehow prove the point strong.
* For her life was just a bag of priorities and duties;
Never gave a damn 'bout lookin' like the hottest beauty.
Each day faced bitches mocking her,
"That geek! And beauty?";
Is that's all you get for being yourself?
Hey! bloody asses for once, look!
Look at the sanctified heart that lay deep within;
You'd then say,
You'd then say,
It requires guts to live in one's own skin.

very nicely written
ReplyDeleteI've few words to say
"Death is the next adventure"
"As a well spent day brings happy sleep,so a life well spent brings happy death "